With its HDMI-supported device N8, Nokia made a fast entry into the world of entertainment, with support software that it was revealed that they did not put this input in vain. Nokia Beta Labs Big screen With the app, it turns your N8 into a full portable entertainment store.
It’s pretty simple than you have to do. After installing the app, connect your N8 to any high-definition television or projector with an HDMI cable through the HDMI output. Afterwards, what you can do with the keys on the phone are listed as follows:
- You can watch your high resolution photos and videos on your TV screen.
- You can listen to music from your phone using the music system in your home.
- You can see the lyrics of the songs in the form of karaoke and watch videos with subtitles.
- You can listen to music in the background while browsing your photos.
- You can watch a slide show prepared with the music you love.
- The application, which has been idle for a certain period of time, launches a screen saver to protect your TV.
When you connect the Nokia N8, you will be greeted with such a screen. You can navigate between the applications displayed on the TV screen with the arrow keys here, and select and play the ones you want. It is obvious how easy it will be to use thanks to the interface that looks quite simple. But is this the only control method? Of course not. Nokia experts have provided you with control from the bluetooth keyboard or Nintendo Wii Remote so that you can continue this pleasure without leaving your seat.
With the help of Wii Remote, you can navigate through the media files in your Nokia phone from your seat. All you have to do is pair the devices with bluetooth.
Let’s watch the Nokia Beta Labs video, which tells all of these features neatly: